Get rich… your haircolor, that is! Add rich brunette lowlights with No Holds Brunette.Have blonde hair? Try a few brunette lowlights in your underneath layers to give your style extra edge.
HOW TO USE
1. PRIME THE PRODUCT 2. PREP HAIR Apply Color Rebel to clean or day-after hair. For best results, avoid applying to hair with heavy product buildup and/or oils. (The reason: Oil helps to remove the product, so excess oil/product buildup can prevent even distribution and optimal color payoff.) 3. APPLY LIKE A PRO Gently pull sections taut and apply in a smooth sweeping motion. Start with a light layer—you can always add more to build color intensity. 4. AIR DRY (OR BLOW DRY) Color Rebel will dry quickly on its own, but for even faster results, you can blow-dry the product into the hair. On longer lengths, blow-drying will help to prevent any transfer onto clothing or skin
Shake well and twist the cap in the direction of the arrows until the tip is saturated
TAKING IT ALL OFF
Color Rebel washes out after 2 shampoos, but you can remove it instantly with 2 methods:
Apply a dab of any All Soft Argan 6 Oil or Diamond Oil Shatterproof Shine to the hair section and rub to dissolve and remove the color pigments. Shampoo.
STAIN REMOVAL PADS
Pull a Redken Stain Removal Pad through the sections where you would like to remove Color Rebel, then rub the pad along hair to dissolve and remove the color pigments. Shampoo.
GET THE LOOK YOU WANT
FOR BRIGHTER RESULTS
• Apply in multiple layers until you reach the desired result (make sure to let each layer dry thoroughly before applying your next layer)
• Take bigger/wider sections
• Make sure the tip is fully primed and saturated
• Use short, smooth sweeping motions