- Dual-chamber releases a custom calibrated blend of color-depositing and conditioning formulas that can be adjusted as needed over time
- Violet, for cool, platinum blondes, helps neutralize brassiness
- Deeply conditions, strengthens and helps preserve tonality between salon visits
FOR COOL BLONDES
- If you describe your haircolor as: Platinum, Lavender, Violet Pastel, Icy, Café Au Lait, Beige, Natural Ash, Smokey
- You would like to cancel out or neutralize any unwanted brassiness
WHEN TO USE
FOR MINIMUM COLOR DEPOSIT
- 1-2 weeks after a haircolor service
- When you are satisfied with current tone
- To maintain newly colored hair
FOR MEDIUM COLOR DEPOSIT
- 3-4 weeks after a haircolor service
- When tone needs to be slightly adjusted
- After sun-exposure or light swimming
FOR MAXIMUM COLOR DEPOSIT
- 5-6 weeks after a haircolor service
- When desired tone is brassy or flat
- After excessive sun exposure or swimming
HOW TO USE
- Before first use, set dial to “Week 6” and pump repeatedly until product begins to flow. Then set dial to “Week 1” and pump repeatedly until product begins to flow.
- Following a haircolor service, dial up weekly to increase color deposit
- Adjust dial as needed, for example, increase after sun exposure, swimming or prolonged mineral-rich water use. Decrease when satisfied with haircolor tone.
- Can be used daily when dialed at the minimum color deposit or up to twice a week when dialed at the medium or maximum color deposit (refer to the dial on the Custom-Tone bottle)
- Apply to damp hair. Leave on 3-5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
CREATIVE USAGE TIPS
ADJUST HAIRCOLOR WITH DEEPER DEPOSIT
Apply Maximum color deposit all-over 3-4 times a week for 5 minutes. The results will either be significantly cooler or warmer based on the Blonde Idol Custom-Tone daily treatment you use than with typical use, depending on condition of hair. Rinse thoroughly.
Apply Maximum color deposit to lighter ends only twice weekly for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
Use both Blonde Idol Custom-Tone Violet and Gold treatments weekly. Apply each formula to random sections of hair for 3-5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.