Get The Look: How-To Videos
Get the Look: Fishtail Braid
Watch our step-by-step tutorial on how to get a fishtail braid with Corina from Redken's Get The Look.
- Start by spraying your hair with Quick Tease 15 backcombing finishing spray.
- Take sections at top of your head, mist the spray where you want to create volume and clip out of the way.
- Pull your hair over to the side and secure with a hair tie.
- Take a thin section of hair and twist around the base of the ponytail.
- Start by dividing the hair from the ponytail into two pieces.
- Next, take your pointer finger, grab a quarter section of the hair from one of the divided pieces and release over.
- Continue this process, rotating between the two divided pieces while keeping tension on the braid all the way to the end of the ponytail.
- Secure with a hair tie.
- Unclip the remaining hair, tease and spray again.