SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
Born and bred in England, Naomi fell “hook, line and sinker” for New York when she did a semester at The Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT) during her second year of college. After she returned home, finished her degree, and saved some money, she moved to New York with one bag and no place to stay. Now she’s running the social media for a fashion company.
- BORN BLONDE IN: Easton, England
- HAIRCOLOR HISTORY: Blonde. Bright red. DIY brown. A little purple, a little blue. Happy to be blonde again!
- INSPIRED BY: Graphic design, topography, illustration and architecture
- ON BEING A BLONDE: “It’s like an extra boost of confidence, this is me, this is who I am. Someone referred to me before I went back to blonde as, ‘The girl with short brown hair.’ I was horrified. That’s not how I want people to see me."
- HER BLONDE IDOL: Sienna Miller
SEE WHAT MAKES NAOMI OUR BLONDE IDOL
NAOMI’S BLONDE IDOL REGIMEN
GET HER STYLE
STEP 1: PRIME
STEP 2: STYLE
- Apply a dime-sized amount of move ability 05 lightweight defining cream-paste evenly throughout mid-lengths and ends.
- Blow-dry with a medium round brush to create movement. Allow each section to cool on the brush, and twist before releasing.
- Emulsify more move ability 05 lightweight defining cream-paste into palms and scrunch through ends to enhance natural movement.
- Finish with quick dry 18 instant finishing spray for long-lasting hold.
STEP 3: EXTEND